Monday, January 14, 2008

Pissedddd... I mean C'MON!!!

Okay, so my current frustration is based around my zune. Now, the device itself is beyond amazing, I've loved it since I got it. My anger is simply software based. It all started when I updated the firmware on my zune three weeks ago. My desktop isn't hooked up to the internet, so the software on the desktop wasn't up to date. This led me to update my software on my computer. But the software doesn't do, like, anything unless the computer's hooked up to the internet, and if you do the usual buy music from iTunes then load it onto your computer, then relabel the albums so everything matches, the music gets all mislabeled. So I hooked my desktop up to the internet. It still didn't work. Then I transferred ALL of my music from my desktop to my laptop. The software worked, but the album art didn't show up, so I added a bunch. Finally I was just like "screw it" and went out and bought a Zune Card for $25 so I could just buy the music I wanted and not have to deal with it. NOW, the stupid Zune Marketplace won't let me buy explicit content even though it says I'm allowed to. So, currently I'm pissed off cause I spent $25 to buy music, which I can't buy because the Zune Marketplace says I'm too young.

Here's the kicker though. I went to support to see the problem and it was like "There is no solution to this problem. Check out or Forums for support." So I did. No one was dishing out "support" just a bunch of people pissing and moaning about the same problem I had. And there wasn't and e-mail address or phone number to be found. But I realized I had an email with a number. And they WILL be getting a call tomorrow.



No comments: