Thursday, January 10, 2008

Craptastic

That's the only word I can think of right now to describe my day. Craptastic. It started out pretty okay, I had difficulty waking up since I was having a good, but awkward dream. I got to school on time though. Geometry was as fun as math gets (a bunch of my guy friends are in that class and they're all reaaaallly funny). But then we got into Chemistry. We had a quiz (which was easy) and boring notes which caused my brain to melt. Then I went to Government where we talked most of the time about which classes we're taking next year. If scheduling works out right, I'll be taking 4 AP classes next year, which will be no small feat. Hopefully none of them are as difficult as Government. We'll see though.

After Government though I was in Graphic Design. The only other girl at the table skipped with her best friend, though so it was just me and four incredibly pervy guys, who live for the sake of making fun of me. When I got home I had a bit of a stomachache so I took a nap until around 5. Now I have to study for an extremely stupid Japanese test tomorrow. Don't even get me started on Japanese. I'm in Japanese 2 and all the people I know who are in Japanese 1 are learning the EXACT SAME THINGS AS ME!!!! WAS THAT YEAR OF TORTURE A WASTE!!!?!?? WTF!

No comments: