Monday, January 7, 2008

Boredom....



Today was boring and average. Good news was homework was super easy, so it took me like 10 minutes. Now I'm talking to my friend Britt on the phone, and writing up this blog. Yesterday was depressing was because I got this reaaaalllly cute pair of blue pumps on Saturday but my daddy made me take them back. I was using them to fill the gap where the Uggs I really want (grey Cardy's) should be. But apparently I'm not the only one who really wants them. They're on back order at Nordstrom until DECEMBER 2008!!!! THAT'S FOREVER!!! TWELVE MONTHS!!! You can get them on eBay, but all of them are at least $180. So yeah, I'm screwed. Ugggggh... lol that's actually pretty ironic (Ugg...Ugh. okay, I'll stop now). Now I don't have any amazing new shoes!! Hopefully I'll find them eventually.
Anyway on an entirely different note, I ate lunch yesterday at Champps in Columbia with my dad (reallllly good burgers) and while I was there, I was iming my friend, Win. I was like "Yeah, I'm eating lunch in Columbia at Champps." and he goes "Oh. I dun kno where that is?" All I could think was "Do you LIVE in a box?" I mean, seriously. Maybe I'm weird for knowing a mall other than the closest one, but why wouldn't you know where a city that's only like 25 miles from where you live is? Or at least know that it exists.

No comments: