Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday...

Today was, well, okay. Me, my mom, and my sister went and saw 27 Dresses today. It was really cute, lots of funny oneliners. My favorite line was, "I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written for a sandwich." It was a good movie though, overall.

I finished my first individual art project today. My old art teacher assigns me four individual assignments a month and I do one each week. This is so I can skip Art II which I couldn't take this year due to scheduling issues. That way I can take Art III as a junior, and AP Art Studio as a senior. It was an easy project, it took me a while cause I was watching a movie as I finished it.

Now, my dad's on the phone with the Zune customer service, trying to fix the stupid explicit content issue.

Oh, and just a little "BTW" I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW *cries*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: