Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blah.

Today has been, yet another, blah day in the story of my life. The only realitviely interesting thing that happened was that I got mad at one of my friends and gave him ten minutes of stoney silence (which I broke when all was fixed). What happened was really petty and I was just in a piss poor mood, so it bugged me more than usual. Pretty much what set me off was my friend was borrowing my chemistry flash cards that I had brought to school. But he was using them during a geometry lecture. They got taken so I couldn't use them to study for the Chemistry quiz we were supposed to have today. We got them back so it didn't really matter. PLUS, our Chemistry teacher wasn't even here today so we didn't have the quiz at all.

I had a stomach ache and a headache for the second half of the day. I also completely embarrased my self in Government when I couldn't pronounce "appropriations" (Britt saved my ass though by saying the word. THANK YOU BRITT!!!). Also I realized that I wrote a note on the desk along the lines of "WTF happened to this desk?", forgot that I wrote it, and ended up responding to myself. I felt like a loser. Gawd.

I went to art club, but the library was occupied so we couldn't work on the murals we've been doing for the past three meetings. I couldn't stay though because I didn't feel well, so my mom agreed to pick me up at Three o'clock rather than 3:45. So, at 2:57 I was in the lobby and my mom hadn't even left the house yet. I ended up standing out in the freakish January heat for fifteen minutes until my mom finally picked me up.

Now I'm at home, my homework's all finished for tomorrow, except I have to write a description of a photo I took for photography class. I ate dinner and I'm about to go to the AP Information Night to figure out what AP classes I'm taking next year. Then I'm cleaning out my closet when I get home. Wheeee.... sounds like soooo much fun. >.< Other than that though. There's nothing to do. God, I need a life.

4 comments:

Ms.Music.Lover said...

You COULDN"T pronouce appropriations doll face, you wrote you could! Haha ur gonna kill me now!
britt

ColdBlueWinter said...

I don't appreciate that, Britt. Maybe we WON'T go to see Sweeny Todd.... lolololz in a tight spot now aren't we?

Ms.Music.Lover said...

shut up page! oh i got an idea if we cant see the movie, maybe we should just go shopping!!! u know, like random shopping for no reason. that was fun the last time we did it

ColdBlueWinter said...

Idk, I don't think it'll work this weekend. Maybe we could go shopping next weekend?