Saturday, February 9, 2008

Government

I've been working very hard for the past three hours to finish my government summaries for our chapter project, as usual, but I needed an emotional break (not really, I'm just side tracked, but an emotional break sounds better). One of my best guy friends turns 16 tomorrow, and he's having an all guy XBOX 360 party tonight. The problem though, is that all of my guy friends are friends with him so I'm incredibly bored. Even my best guy friend isn't texting me at this point. It's been over two hours. *sigh* He must be having fun. I'm wicked jealous, considering I'm so bored my brain might melt.

Today has sucked pretty bad. My dad took me out to play tennis again today. He made me run laps like a real coach would, so, yeah, it sucked. I hate running with a firey passion. I mean, it hurts, I don't look good running, and I'm not fast AT ALL. Especially not for long distances. Also, we had Mexican food for dinner (I really don't like it) so I didn't eat much. Also, I had to rehabilitate my computer yesterday (pretty much wipe the harddrive back to factory state), so I spent today moving all my music back, but I'm not sure I got it all, so it's probably all curropted. This whole deal was caused by AIM 6.5, which curropts files on Windows Vista and just causes problems. I almost lost sound, but whatever.

Good news is though, my webcam works now! Hopefully I can use it soon, for something. I dunno what yet though.... I'll figure it out eventually.

Another thing that happened today was that my friend Heather came and visited, she moved back in 8th grade to North Carolina, and she moved back earlier this school year. It was nice to see her.

Me and my dad are going to the mall tomorrow, I need an outfit for a lobbying day thing that's going on at school. We're going to the state capital so I need a professional outfit and shoes too. We're gonna go to Tyson's Corner, which is one of my favorite malls because of how massive it is, and all the nice resturaunts too. It has a huge Nordstroms, a Bloomingdales, a ginormous Sephora, and a big Lord and Taylor. It's a reasonably long drive though, so I'll have to load up my Zune.

No comments: