Thursday, February 14, 2008

BEST DAY EVER!

Okay, today was ah-mazing. Not because it was Valentine's Day (gag), but, because, believe it or not, science fair. Usually science fair's a drag, but this year it was AWESOME. First, it got me out of Japanese (I hate that class with a firey passion) forty-five minutes early. Then, I got to miss all of second period, and some of third, while me and all of my Summit friends waited to be judged. During this whole thing, there was a fire drill and laying under tables where the boards were on.


After we were judged, I went to my third period class and checked in. But it turns out we weren't doing anything in that class, I ate lunch and met back up with some of my friends that were chilling in my English Classroom and stayed there for the remainder of third period. It was soooo much fun, and soooooo crazy.



Then the pain of Valentine's Day came back, and now I feel more emo than usual.

P.S.

This is the only picture on my Camera that I'm actually in, but I look really bad. Figured what the heck, why not. My friend Win looks really good in it though.










1 comment:

Ms.Music.Lover said...

page im not in any of the pictures!!!