Sunday, February 17, 2008

Coolie Oolie


I saw "There Will Be Blood" today with my Dad during my sister's DI meeting. It was the weirdest thing. It wasn't a really defined story line (it just oversaw this one man's life), but it was still an amazing movie and it kept my attention the entire time. Daniel Day Lewis was amazing, as always, in the movie. He's such a good actor, you can't imagine him as portraying any one else, even though he's done a great deal number of other movies. I definitely recommend it. Next weekend my we're going to see "No Country for Old Men" since we both love the Coen brothers, who wrote and directed it. I'm excited.
I'm still on my Alice in Wonderland stint. Today I made an Alice in Wonderland shrinky dinks necklace (nothing better to do). I love the Alice-Reggie pairing sooo much, so do all my friends, which makes it all the better. My friends have different interests so its good to have something we can all relate to. Tomorrow I most likely won't update, I have an orthodontist appointment and I'm getting my new "The Looking Glass Wars" book. I'm excited!

No comments: