Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry, to anyone who actually reads this, that I haven't posted recently. I've just been really stressed. Since tennis started, it's like the heavens opened up and let down more rain than we've seen ALL YEAR. Because of this misfortune, several matches have been postponed, until, the last two weeks. I've gone to around ten matches in the past two weeks, which combined with tennis practice and Mr. Morris blowing a gasket with the AP test coming up, I've been completely swamped. I'm stressed beyond recognition.

Good news though, is that I got into National Honors Society. Along with that, I just realized (because out of school I'm completely slow) that one of my main competitors for valedictorian (not my only competitor, but the most threatening) will be graduating next year instead of in 2010, which means she won't be in my class. I have no idea why she wants to do that, but, whatever. She obviously has a plan.

I also won my mixed doubles match in tennis today. My and my partner Jordan won 6-0, 6-0. It really isn't that impressive, since the people we were playing had only been playing for four weeks. They did really good, considering. The guy had a WICKED fast serve.

But on the outside of all this school stuff, I really wish I had more free time to start doing some crafty stuff. I wanna make a cool cover for my USB drive, a speaker pillow, and start practicing sewing so I can make a costume for Otakon in August.

Beyond that, I have two graphic design projects due in a reasonably short period of time, an enormously hard AP test that I have to study my sorry butt off for, and a completely time consuming sport that is exhausting. I cannot wait for summer, but oh, wait, I'm gonna have to work my butt off all summer so I can afford a car. Whoopdee do.

No comments: